Below Sister Teresa, University of Salford Chaplain details what important roles a University Chaplain undertakes:
- To be a Catholic presence on campus, of service to the University community, available to Catholic Students and Staff, and to all in whatever capacity is helpful to them.
- To take an interest in and encourage members of the university in the living, expressing and explaining their faith.
- To welcome those seeking guidance and information on faith and other matters.
- To enable worship. prayer, celebration of Mass and the Sacraments and the building of a faith community on campus.
- To be a listening ear and be able to refer people to relevant services within or beyond the University as seems appropriate for their wellbeing.
- To liaise with chaplains, University authorities, staff and students at an inter-faith level for the common good.
Our University Chaplaincies are:
University of Salford
Catholic Chaplaincy facebook page @SalfordUniversityChaplaincy
Manchester Students Catholic Chaplaincy
(serving the University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the Royal Northern College of Music)
335-337 Oxford Road
Tel: 0161 273 7456