Caritas Salford Accessibility Awareness TrainingCaritas House, 4 Nobby Styles Drive, Collyhurst, M4 4FA
Saturday 18th February 2023
Take a moment to consider:
• Do you understand what disability is?
• How confident are you talking about disability?
• Do you think you operate in a way that is accessible to all people?
• Do you understand your responsibilities towards accessibly?
Join Caritas Diocese of Salford for an accessibility awareness session designed for clergy and parishioners.
When: Saturday 18th February 09:30-12:30
Where: Caritas House, 4 Nobby Styles Drive, Collyhurst, M4 4FA
Parking: Available by request
What will be in the session:
• Models of disability: Medical Model, Social Model, Religious Model, Charity Model, Human Rights Model
• Adjustments and Sustainability: Resources, responsibilities, finance
• Barriers and Accessibility: How do we make ourselves accessible?
• Attitudes and Mind-sets: ableism, positive discrimination
Places are limited.
To book your place on the training or ask a question, please email Minna directly