Parish Youth Reps
The Parish Representative is a young adult (18-25 years) who is part of the parish and is passionate and confident about getting young people more involved in the life of the parish.
- Help implement the vision statement for youth ministry in the Diocese articulated in the diocesan prayer.
- Be a point of contact for the Diocesan youth ministry co ordinator to help raise the awareness of events and activities from the diocese in your parish.
- Help develop, support and implement parish, deanery and diocesan events and initiatives.
- Ensure the voice of each young person from their parish is consulted and represented.
- Encourage other young people to be more actively involved in the life of the parish.
- Be an active member of the deanery group which will meet throughout the year.